Stop playing small in your biz. Get the support, accountability and information you need to make 2017 your most profitable yet.
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Jim Rohn
Ready to take your biz to the next level?
The Biz Gamechanger Virtual Mastermind is an exclusive members-only group which will meet online once a month (day or evening option) to support you in getting more clients, increasing your income and growth hacking your biz. Ultimately crafting your dream life on your terms.
This group is for business owners looking for growth and breakthrough in their business.
For those who aren’t ready for one-to-one coaching, being part of a mastermind is the next best way to help build confidence in your business ability, and help you get better results faster than trying to figure it all out on your own.
The other benefits of being part of a mastermind include:
- Support from a core group who will always have your back
- Accountability to ensure you undertake action needed to grow your biz
- Access to a hub of knowledge and information in areas you lack expertise in
Each session you will be able to:
- Focus on the next steps to take in your biz
- Get answers to any questions
- Get help on getting unstuck
- get clarity on your strategy, plans and steps
- get accountability
- maintain momentum and focus
- Connect on with a group like-minded people.
Before you join here’s what you need to know:
- The Biz Gamechanger Virtual Mastermind will be restricted to a maximum of 6 people to maximise engagement and support in the group
- The Biz Gamechanger Virtual Mastermind is an affordable way to get the accountability and support needed to grow your biz
- The Biz Gamechanger Virtual Mastermind is aimed at those in the earlier stages of their business with inconsistent sales
- Being a virtual mastermind you will be attending from the comfort of your own home
- You have the option of day or evening attendance
£27 per month
Are you a Generation X early stage biz babe (35-55) in the early stages of your biz?
Do you feel uncomfortable with self-promotion despite having come from a corporate background where you’ve been the lady in charge?
Would you like to be supported by a community of like-minded women at different stages of business
Could you do with support in areas
Busines confidence, online marketing, social media, copywriting, sales and scaling up your business?